Salut les profs!
This resource can be used to teach Free-Time Activities, using the context of the pandemic as the context to introduce the lesson. (Recommended for all forms)
- to introduce vocabulary about indoor leisure activities
- You will begin your lesson with the Set Induction.
Two friends are chatting about how bored they are during the COVID-19 lockdown and one friend asks the other what he is doing to pass his time. You will go through the short conversation with your students and introduce the question, “Qu’est-ce que tu fais pendant la quarantaine?”
- If you are using the online version then at the end of the conversation it will lead you to the presentation with the vocabulary and the presentation will lead you to a Quizlet set where students can study and practice the vocabulary on their own.
HOW TO USE INTERACTIVE PRESENTATION:
- Click the hand to see where the clickable elements are.
- Each French passage has the English translation embedded in the display. Once you click on/hover over the passage, the English will appear in a pop-up box.
- Instruction to navigate through the presentation are given on the display.
- At the bottom there are a few games and activities that will allow your kiddos to practice the vocabulary learnt.
- To view the display on full screen, click on the three dots (bottom right) and choose the symbol with the two arrows.
If would like to share this resource with your students CLICK HERE.
CLICK THE CUTE BUNNY TO DOWNLOAD YOUR AWESOME FREE RESOURCE RELATED TO THIS TOPIC!